Proper graduate Anieck!
I just received my bilingual education certificate and also my IB diploma :-)
We also got to wear the gowns and hats, which basically isn’t the norm in The Netherlands but since the IB is international, they made us wear them.
- jmealex likes this
- johnhwvtson said: BRAVO, SWEETIE! I know how difficult IB is, so well done!
- eggcumberbatch likes this
- directorcoulsonstoolbox reblogged this from watsonwarrior and added:
- directorcoulsonstoolbox likes this
- g-lindas likes this
- gay-ships likes this
- notthegrouch said: Gefelicitaart en bak een feestje!
- notthegrouch likes this
- flutteringazure said: OH WOW Congratulations! And curious question; what does the IB stand for? I’ve been out of the scholarly loop for a bit ;) The cap suits you btw!
- gillywulf likes this
- cumberfoil likes this
- cumberfoil said: I’m so sorry we don’t have gowns or hats in Austria. You look great :D Congrats!
- shekillscacti said: You got a cap and gown..? I’m very, very jealous. Er- I mean, CONGRATULATIONS!
- inescunha likes this
- madsmikkellsen likes this
- wherethetruthbegins likes this
- captaincumberkhan likes this
- hailthemisha likes this
- onemilliondaydreams likes this
- guixonlove likes this
- watsonwarrior posted this