*WATSONWARRIOR DOES A GIVEAWAY*
After a few little, one-item giveaways I felt that it was time to do a proper one for once. There is no particular reason for this giveaway; I love you guys all very dearly so yeah that’s why. Oh and it says multifandom but it’s really just Sherlock/The Hobbit. Anyway, the prices are:
- Sherlock: The Casebook by Guy Adams
- A mug from The Hobbit
- The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Complete Poetry of Edgar Allan Poe
- Two postcards from The Hobbit
The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes and The Complete Poetry of Edgar Allan Poe are both second hand but have never been read since I also own The Complete Sherlock Holmes and a leatherbound version of The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe and I prefer to read from those. Sherlock: The Casebook, however, is completely new and not the one shown in the picture (that’s my own copy). It goes without saying that The Hobbit mug is also not used; it’s only been taken out of the package.
Anyway, WHAT MUST YOU DO TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN THESE GOODIES?
- You have to be following me. I mainly post Sherlock and a lot of The Hobbit too so if you reblog this giveaway my blog will be right up your street anyway
- Reblog as many times as you like, just be considerate with your followers
- Likes do not count
- Giveaway blogs do not get a chance to enter
- I will ship worldwide
This giveaway ends on the 9th of May (STiD in theatres yay!) On this date I will pick someone using a random number generator and message the winner. If the winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, I will pick a new one. Any more questions? Good.